Cisco ASA firewall
Improved security for your network
Increase your infrastructure security by adding a Cisco firewall and bring maximum protection and safeguards to your network.
The Cisco ASA 5505 firewall blocks attacks, prevents intrusion attempts, controls traffic and network activity.
- - Application Inspection: application control, support for voice and video protocols;
- - Intrusion Prevention: Real-time protection against attacks from DOS applications, detection and filtering of network worms and virus activity, detection of spyware, adware and malware, botnet;
- - IPCom protection: advanced inspection of voice protocols, IP-specific signatures.
- - manage up to 100 Mbps of traffic
- - Activate / deactivate your firewall directly from your Manager.
- - Transparent mode only (routed mode not available)
The Cisco firewall comes with a graphical interface (GUI) in https:// and allows you to manage your firewall rules (client JAVA) quickly and easily.
Here are some excerpts from the interface:
Connect to your firewall :
Your firewall is connected directly between your server and the router which can be activated in a single click from your account:
Technical specifications for the Cisco ASA 5505 firewall:
|Maximum traffic||Upto 100 Mbps|
|Maximum new connections per second||4,000|
|Maximum Number of Nodes (VM)||10|
For more information, please see Cisco Data sheet.
Order your Firewall:
|Installation cost||€19.00 ex. VAT (or €23.37 incl. VAT)|
|Monthly tariff||€19.00 ex. VAT (or €23.37 incl. VAT)|
Place your order directly from the OVH manager: